In traditional networks, PBX access to Service Providers’ Networks is typically provided with TDM Trunks from the carriers to the customer premises. As Service Providers evolve to IP Networks, these costly TDM Trunks can now be replaced with SIP Trunks. These trunks provide more competitive pricing, bringing significant economies to end users. The utilization of SIP trunks for connecting these legacy PBXs requires the use of VoIP gateways to provide the conversion from SIP to TDM. Such an application further allows the enterprise to begin the process of conversion to IP telephony without having to immediately replace the PBX system, thus protecting investment in the PBX as well as analog phones, faxes etc.
- Remote Office Connectivity
- IP-PBX Connectivity to PSTN
Mediatrix® 3000 Series Gateways offer a cost-effective way to migrate from TDM Trunks to SIP Trunks while protecting investments on Legacy PBXs. With a user-friendly management interface, the Mediatrix 3000 Series easily adapts to customer-specific configurations using ISDN or R2 CAS PRI lines, BRI lines.
- Secure Communication through encrypted media and signalling
- Carrier-grade voice quality
- Interoperability with leading industry vendors
- Survivability when using as gateway to the PSTN
- Wide variety of telephony interfaces; all supported by the same Firmware
For more information on the products mentioned above:
Mediatrix 3000 Series